Thursday, November 8, 2007

another reason why I still love my Sony Minidisc Player


I recently discovered another wonderful online music player: Slacker and how I use my minidisc is I record the tracks from my laptop to my minidisc. I put a 80min minidisc and set it for the slowest speed(which is LP4) and I get about 5 hours of music.

I know you young whipper snappers have other ways of capturing audio from the web and yes I have a couple of iPods myself but for me they is just something for me that doing this I enjoy.

I really like my iPods and I'm not going to give them up but I still enjoy my minidisc players because of the size, the battery life from just 1 AA battery and the features it has that allow me to capture audio, to record live with a mic jack.

I know I'm a dinosaur at times but I "I y'am whats I y'am."

No comments: