Thursday, July 26, 2007

Useful (or Useless)Tech Tip#2: A Tidy Desktop for us Lonely Windows Users


We Windows users do not have the perks of Mac users (I still love you all) when it comes to having a nice, clean and clear desktop but here is way have a nice, tidy desktop and to have either a few icons or no icons at all. Make short cuts the icons you use on a regular basis and place them in about 2-3 folders on your desktop or put them in the folder(s) and place them in taskbar and uncheck "show desktop icons" and you will have a nice, clean desktop and no clutter. ^_^

Some people may not want to take the extra couple of "clicks" but for me I like to have nothing on my desktop and it doesn't bother me if I have to click a couple of extra steps. There is a dock application for windows if you wish to go that route.










before





















after

No comments: